What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The complete step-by-step reference guide on how to properly do medical billing from home as a business
- Learn how to avoid getting scammed and overwhelmed trying to get started
- Learn where the expert medical billers go when they have questions
- Learn what the best medical billing software packages are
- Learn the correct way to choose a name for your business
- Learn how long it will take you to get up and running
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Medical Billing Books For Home Based Beginners scores 72.67/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://medicalbillingbooks.tripod.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: medicalbillingbooks.tripod.com you’ll also be taken through to medicalbillingbooks.tripod.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)